19th Century Churches of Tarlabasi
Tarlabasi and Dolapdere house several 19th century churches.Restoration works have been carried out but not finished and services are held here every Sunday morning. Unfortunately many of the churches are locked most of the time and if you do want to see inside them it is best to visit on a Sunday morning.
Church of the PanagiaThe Church of the Panagia on Karakurum Road or Caddesi was built by the Syrian Orthodox community and in the past was also used by Armenian people. The original church dated back to 1844 and was replaced by a basilica in 1863 that was designed by architect Master Serope. After a fire in 1870 it was restored and then completely rebuilt in Mardin stone in 1963 and restored yet again in 2006.
Church of Hagioi Konstantinos and HeleneThe beautiful Church of Hagioi Konstantinos and Helene can be found at the junction of Kalyoncu Kulluğu Caddesi and Kemerbostanı Caddesi. It dates back to 1861 and the iconostasis inside is similar to the façade of a Greek temple.
Greek Orthodox Church of Panagia EvangelistriaThe huge and decorative Greek Orthodox Church of Panagia Evangelistria is at the junction of Mirimiran and Kasap Ali Street’s in Dolapdere and dates back to 1894.
Kariye or Chora Museum
Suleymaniye Mosque Istanbul
Yildiz Palace Istanbul
Molla Zeyrek Mosque Istanbul
Egyptian Market or Spice Bazaar Istanbul
Istanbul Property For Sale
3 Bedroom Flat in Crown
Istanbul Residence Apartments for sale
Brand New Development in Beylikduzu
Off Plan Project in Bahcesehir